Camp Quest Chesapeake depends on the generosity of donors like you to help send kids to camp and to fund our programs and activities. Even the smallest donation can make a big difference! If you can help out with a one-time or recurring donation, please use the buttons below. All contributions are tax deductible.
Recurring donations help Camp Quest Chesapeake maintain a steady stream of income, which helps us plan and provide the best camp experience possible!
- $10 can provide petri dishes for a whole-camp biology project
- $25 can cover the costs of five orienteering compasses
- $50 can pay for supplies for one art project
- $100 can provide one digital microscope
- $350 can cover the costs of one volunteer cabin counselor
- $500 can pay for one child to attend camp
- $1000 can send the whole camp on a day trip for canoeing or zip lining
Donations of Supplies
Please contact us if you can donate any of the following (new or used):
- Science supplies
- Sports equipment, such as soccer balls, volleyballs, badminton sets, lawn games, hula hoops, etc.
- Art supplies of all types
- Chess sets
- Books, especially nature guides and freethought-oriented books, or stories expressing humanist values (directly or indirectly)
A financial statement for Camp Quest Chesapeake is available upon written request from the Office of Consumer Affairs, Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, Virginia 23218.
Camp Quest Chesapeake is included under the group tax exemption of Camp Quest, Inc. and thus is a tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.